Dear students and employees of UL FGG.
As you were informed on 23 Aug. 2021 (notices at all entrances to the UL FGG buildings), the fulfilment of the conditions of recovery, vaccination or test (RVT condition) is mandatory for entering the buildings of the higher education institution, which applies to all employees, students and external visitors of the Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering of the University of Ljubljana.
The RVT condition is met, if you have any of the following evidence:
- evidence of a negative PCR test result not older than 72 hours after the swab collection, or a HAG test not older than 48 hours after the swab collection;
- with an EU digital COVID certificate in digital or paper form, bearing the QR code (hereinafter: EU DCP);
- with digital COVID certificate of a third country in digital or paper form, bearing a QU code containing at least the same information as the EU DCP and issued in English by the competent health authority of the third country (hereinafter: third country DCP);
- with evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 (more information HERE);
- with evidence of a positive PCR test result older than ten days, unless a doctor decides otherwise, but not older than six months;
- with a medical certificate stating that the person has recovered from COVID-19 and that not more than six months have elapsed since the onset of symptoms; or
- with the evidence referred to in points 5 or 6 of this paragraph and you have been vaccinated with one dose of the vaccine referred to in point 4 of this paragraph for a period of not more than eight months from the positive result of the PCR test or from the onset of symptoms, one dose being sufficient in the case of the vaccines referred to in the first and second indents of point 4 of this paragraph. Protection shall be established on the day of vaccination.
UL FGG employees and students who do not meet the recovery and vaccination requirements from the Regulation on Temporary Measures to Reduce the Risk of Infection and Spread of SARS-CoV-2 Virus (points 1 to 7 above) will be tested free of charge for SARS-CoV-2 virus with a rapid antigen test (HAG test).
Information on test sites and how to apply is HERE.
I believe that all employees and students will ensure that the RVT condition is met and have the appropriate evidence to support this. In accordance with the Regulation on Temporary Measures to Reduce the Risk of Infection and Spread of SARS-CoV-2 Virus (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia 129/2021, as amended), we are required to verify compliance with the condition. Anyone who fails to demonstrate the compliance with the condition will be referred for testing.
In enclosed public spaces, the use of protective mask and disinfection of hands when entering the faculty is still mandatory.
Prof. Dr. Violeta Bokan Bosiljkov,
Dean of the UL FGG