Dear students and employees of UL FGG.
As you were informed on 23 Aug. 2021 (notices at all entrances to the UL FGG buildings), the fulfilment of the conditions of recovery, vaccination or test (RVT condition) is mandatory for entering the buildings of the higher education institution, which applies to all employees, students and external visitors of the Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering of the University of Ljubljana.
The RVT condition is met, if you have any of the following evidence:
- evidence of a negative PCR test result not older than 72 hours after the swab collection, or a HAG test not older than 48 hours after the swab collection;
- with an EU digital COVID certificate in digital or paper form, bearing the QR code (hereinafter: EU DCP);
- with digital COVID certificate of a third country in digital or paper form, bearing a QU code containing at least the same information as the EU DCP and issued in English by the competent health authority of the third country (hereinafter: third country DCP);
- with evidence of vaccination against COVID-19, proving to have received:
- second dose of Comirnaty vaccine from Biontech / Pfizer, Spikevax vaccine (COVID-19 Vaccine) from Moderna vaccine, Sputnik V vaccine from manufacturer Gamaleya National Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology, CoronaVac vaccine from Sinovac Biotech vaccine, Vacupine Vacine vaccine from SOVAC Vavine 19 vaccine (COVID-19 Vaccine) by AstraZeneca and Covishield by Serum Institute of India / AstraZeneca or a combination of two vaccines listed above. Certificate is valid immediately after receiving the second dose;
- the first dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen from Johnson and Johnson / Janssen-Cilag. Certificate is valid on the day of vaccination;
- with evidence of a positive PCR test result older than ten days, unless a doctor decides otherwise, but not older than six months;
- proof of recovery referred to in the previous point and proof of vaccination, proving that you have been vaccinated with one dose of the vaccine referred to in the first indent of point 4 of this Article for a period not longer than 180 days from the positive result of the PCR test or from the onset of symptoms. Protection is established on the day of vaccination.
Self-testing is performed at the location of the faculty on Jamova cesta 2:
- for students in the former Pika photocopy shop (yellow building next to the internal parking lot of the faculty), three times a week, every Monday, from 9 am to 11 am and every Wednesday and Friday, from 7.30 am to 10 am,
- for employees in the faculty conference room (room 211), three times a week, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 7 am to 7.30 am.
Students must bring self-tests with them. According to the Decree, students are entitled to 15 free HAG self-tests per month, which they receive at the pharmacy upon presentation of a health insurance card or upon presentation of a school certificate and identification if the person is a foreigner and does not have a health insurance card.
Tests for employees are provided by UL FGG.
Employees and students must complete a record sheet proving the test result. We believe that all employees, students and visitors will ensure that the RVT is adhered to and have the appropriate evidence to support this. We are required to check the compliance with the condition in accordance with the valid Decree. Anyone who fails to comply with the condition will be referred for testing.
In enclosed public spaces, the use of a surgical protective mask or FFP2 mask is mandatory and hand disinfection is mandatory upon entering the faculty.
We urge employees to provide natural ventilation, i.e. opening windows regularly and provide adequate ventilation of the premises with outside air. We will keep you informed about any changes to the Corona Prevention Regulations.
Prof. Dr. Violeta Bokan Bosiljkov,
Dean of the UL FGG