Solemn Academy at the 100th anniversary of the Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering
- 22. 01. 2023 Welcome Guide for Incoming International Students
- 04. 01. 2023 Hybrid workshop: »Interactions between physical parameters, chemical pollutants, and microbes in the built environment«
- 15. 12. 2022 PhD positions at University of St Andrews
- 23. 05. 2022 Exhibition “Every Millimetre Counts – Geodesy in Slovenia through time” (May 18 – December 18, 2022)
- 23. 05. 2022 Assoc Prof Dr Dušan Kogoj receives the Honorary Valvasor award
The Department of Geodetic Engineering at the Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering of the University of Ljubljana (UL FGG) has a collection of geodetic instruments that includes more than 100 museum pieces. Most of the instruments are on display, while some of...
Before the beginning of the academic year, the University of Ljubljana holds a traditional INTERNATIONAL STUDENT WELCOME DAY. If you missed the event, you can watch the full recorded session or check the presentation below and learn all there is to know about studying...