Solemn Academy at the 100th anniversary of the Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering
- 29. 06. 2023 ReMOBIL – International Summer School on Sustainable Mobility for Students
- 15. 02. 2023 Exhibition Every Millimetre Counts – Geodesy in Slovenia through time (February 15 – June 30, 2023)
- 22. 01. 2023 Welcome Guide for Incoming International Students
- 04. 01. 2023 Hybrid workshop: »Interactions between physical parameters, chemical pollutants, and microbes in the built environment«
- 15. 12. 2022 PhD positions at University of St Andrews
The Department of Geodetic Engineering at the Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering of the University of Ljubljana (UL FGG) has a collection of geodetic instruments that includes more than 100 museum pieces. Most of the instruments are on display, while some of...
The Summer School will be held from 18. – 22. September 2023 at the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering and is aimed at students of study programmes related to spatial planning and management, sustainable mobility, and regional planning. Undergraduate (Bachelor or Master) or Single-Cycle Master Study Programme students are invited.