According to the gradual relaxation of measures after the epidemics, the Working Group for planning and coordination of activities during the time of coronavirus (hereinafter WG) at the UL FGG has drawn up this Protocol to ensure safety from infection with COVID-19 at FGG UL. This Protocol is harmonised with the Recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health related to the use of masks during examinations – 6030-5/2020/439, opinion of the Expert Committee of the UL to the response to coronavirus from 18 May 2020 and the published decision and decree of the Government in the Official Gazette, No. 78 and 79/2020 from 29 May 2020.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Upon arrival to and when departing from the UL FGG buildings, all employees must disinfect or wash their hands according to the prescribed procedure.
- Masks must be worn in all rooms where the minimum distance of 1.5 m between persons cannot be maintained.
- No shaking hands until further notice.
PASSING THROUGH PHYSICALLY SEPARATE UNITS, COMMUNICATION PATHS
- Do not restrain on communication paths. As far as possible, stay within your unit only, at the location of the lecture room/laboratory.
- Use stairs instead of elevator. This does not apply to persons with health restrictions and for the transport of goods.
- Do not touch handles or other surfaces (the hands-free principle). If you touch such surfaces, wash or disinfect your hands properly.
LECTURE ROOM AND ORGANISATION OF TEACHING ACTIVITIES
- Wash or disinfect your hands before entering.
- The teaching process shall follow the principle of a minimum physical distance of 1.5 m. The seating arrangement is designed according to the predefined maximum permissible loads (Appendix 1), only the specially marked chairs may be occupied. The teacher in charge must plan the teaching activity so that it is completed in the shortest possible time (including breaks), according to the maximum permissible loads.
- Mask: protective masks must be worn in enclosed public areas where distance between people is less than 1.5 m.
- Used masks and gloves must be disposed of in a marked waste container
- When people are in rooms, constant ventilation by supplying fresh outside air with the largest possible air flow is required.
- At least every 45 minutes, the windows must be left open for 10-15 minutes. In larger rooms, ventilation must be provided by opening windows and doors simultaneously.
- When a room is no longer occupied, the worker must open the windows and leave the room.
- Disinfection of equipment, computers and keyboards is not required. It is enough to wash or disinfect your hands before and after using the equipment. Disinfection is replaced by cleaning;
- Use of gloves is recommended only for the works and procedures that require the use of gloves;
- Essential measure is regular and correct washing of hands.
SPECIFICS OF EXAMINATIONS
- The responsible teacher must organise the examination according to the maximum loads. Students may only sit at the marked seats.
- Dealing with tests and other papers: students must wash their hands before entering the room where the test takes place; the examiner may correct the tests immediately, which requires immediate subsequent hand washing.
CONSULATIONS, OTHER CONTACTS
- Consultations are held by telephone or video conference whenever possible.
- It is recommended that the information day is organised online.
MEASURES OF SAFETY AT WORK AND OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE
- All employees must comply with the measures laid down by the Service for safety and health at work and by the accredited specialists in occupational, traffic and sports medicine, who define special requirements by taking into account the nature of the work process.
VALIDITY OF THE PROTOCOL
- This Protocol enters into force on 1 June 2020.
- With 1 June 2020 the prior Cleaning and disinfection protocol for ensuring safety from infection at UL FGG, No. 902-2/2020-6 from 9 May 2020, Protocol to ensure safety from infection with COVID-19 in contact education work at FGG UL, No. 902-2/2020-8 from 15 May 2020 and Protocol to ensure safety from infection with COVID-19 in research work at FGG UL, No. 902-2/2020-7 from 8 May 2020, are no longer in effect.
- The Protocol will be regularly updated according to the instructions of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, National Institute of Public Health and decrees by the UL Rector.
Contact person for further information:
Assist. Prof. Dr. Mateja Dovjak
Working group Chairperson
Appendix: Protocol _Safety from infection_1.6.2020