Dear colleagues and students of the Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, University of Ljubljana, I would like to ask you to carefully read and follow the below instructions for the implementation of the educational process at the Faculty. At the same time I urge you to regularly monitor the epidemiological conditions in the country and to take preventive action so that we take care of our own health and prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus among us.
I. MAINTAINING OF HYGIENE
The instructions and information given below will be regularly updated according to the instructions of the National Institute of Public Health, the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport and the University of Ljubljana. Students and employees must observe the following:
- Before you enter the UL FGG building, you are required to put on a protective face mask and disinfect your hands at the entry. According to the Ministry’s guidelines for the implementation of the study, 1.5 meters must be maintained at all times and masks bust be worn according to the Decree of the Government of the RS on the use of masks in public indoor spaces..
- In lecture halls the chairs are arranged in such way that students may use them. They allow a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between persons. Students must take their seats by filling in the back rows first and then moving closer to the lecturer. During the classes, the use of masks is mandatory.
- The contact teaching activities last for 45 minutes, followed by a 15 minute break to ventilate the room. The lecturers are responsible for the ventilation of the rooms.
- Students must maintain a safe distance in all common areas of UL FGG. Students shall not move freely and shall not stay inside the building.
- Consultations and meetings will be organised online. Only in urgent cases under consideration of all hygienic measures the contact form is exceptionally allowed.
- The E-Classroom will be made available for the students on 28 Sept. 2020 at the address https://ucilnica.fgg.uni-lj.si/. It will contain all the necessary information and tools to follow the classes, also online. You can login with your UL digital identity. In the E-Classroom you should register for each course of the semester separately. The E-Classroom also offers the instructions for its use.
REGISTRATION OF ATTENDANCE AT CLASSES
- In front of each lecture hall and inside it there is a poster with a QR code that each person present at the class (student or teacher) can scan (using telephone, tablet, etc.) and then login on the webpage with individual UL digital identity (with the first use the DI is saved on the device where the procedure was done, so that with next scanning the DI does not need to be entered again). The following data are recorded in the register on the server: user name, lecture hall and login date and time. The registration data are kept for one month, after which they are automatically deleted. The contact details of the persons present will be communicated exclusively to the epidemiological service of the National Institute of Public Health at their request.
- If you do not have telephone with you, the registration is possible on computers in the main hall or in the computer of the lecturer in the class by clicking on the icon »Registration of presence«; where you shall select the lecture hall and register with your UL Digital Identity.
SCANNING OF QR CODE
- To scan the QR code you need the QR code reading software. In most of the latest generation of smartphones such software is already part of the operating system. If the software is not installed, you may install it through the following links:
- To follow the classes online, you need a device with sound equipment (headphones, loudspeakers) and internet browser, possibly also microphone and camera (e.g. laptop, tablet, smart phone).