On Friday, 22nd of April 2022, at 9.00 the presentation of the international project Skilled to be a Fire Expert, which takes place within the ERASMUS + program, will take place at University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Civil and geodetic engineering in lecture hall P-II/6. As part of this project, one of the main objectives is to transfer new knowledge in the field of fire safety to fire protection experts and other interested groups.
The content of the project is divided into 8 thematic modules:
- Module 1: Fire Risk assessment,
- Module 2: Prevention of spreading the fire to adjacent buildings and on facade,
- Module 3: Fire resistance of structures and prevention of spread of fire inside the building,
- Module 4: Evacuation,
- Module 5: Fire detection and alarm systems
- Module 6: Smoke control,
- Module 7: Automatic fire extinguishing systems
- Module 8: Firefighting measures.
After the presentation of each module, some time will be allocated for the discussion and completion of questionnaires on the content of the modules.
The invitation with a more detailed schedule and registration form is published on the SZPV website https://www.szpv.si/dogodki/s-sodelovanjem-in-izobrazevanjem-nad-sodobne-izzive-pozarnega-varstva/. Registration for the event is mandatory to facilitate the organization of the event, and participation is free, as the event is organized with project funds. Deadline for the registration is 14th of April 2022.
This will be an international event, so the presentations and discussion will be in English. We are looking forward to the active participation of attendants in the discussions after the presentation of individual modules.
- University pf Ljubljana, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering
- SZPV – Slovenia fire safety association
- Majaczech, – Czech fire safety association
- VSB – Technical University of Ostrava
- Unviersity of Zagreb, Faculty of civil enegineering,
- Inspekting d.o.o, Fire design company in Zagreb